Publications - Policy Briefs
- Understanding Climate-Related Mobility in Contexts of Urbanization: A synthesis of ideas and solutions presented at a UNU-CPR migration Jin-ho Chung, United Nations University, Centre for Policy Research, Policy Brief, September 2023 [PDF: 83KB]
- Community transport, Léa Ravensbergen & Tim Schwanen, Policy Brief, March 2023. [PDF: 2.4MB]
- Opportunities and Obstacles for EV Car Sharing, Policy Brief, July 2022. [PDF: 5.61MB]
- Enabling the acceleration of electric vehicle adoption Policy Briefing Note, February 2022. [PDF: 441KB]
- Preferences for public electric vehicle charging Policy Briefing Note, February 2022. [PDF: 546KB]
- Charging when parking - a social change of routine Policy Briefing Note, February 2022. [PDF: 496KB]
Find out more about Park and Charge
- Can India create the conditions for micro enterprises and self-employed to go cashless? Policy Briefing, April 2021.
- Digital payment systems and financial inclusion for auto-rickshaw transport operator-drivers in India Policy Briefing, April 2021.
Find out more about PEAK Urban
- Advantages of Electric Vehicle adoption and Vehicle-to-Grid charging in the fleet market: Lessons from the V2GO project Policy Briefing, November 2020. [PDF: 2.03MB]
Find out more about V2GO
- Hampton, S., Schwanen, T. and Doody, B. (2019) Go Ultra Low Oxford - Criteria to assess on-street electric vehicle charging options Policy Briefing, November 2019. [PDF: 719KB].
Find out more about Go Ultra Low Oxford (GULO)
- Nixon, D. and Schwanen, T. (2018) Working with Grassroots Walking & Cycling Infrastructures in London: Why and How Policy Briefing, September 2018. [PDF: 8.2MB].
Find out more about DEsigning and Policy Implementation for encouraging Cycling and walking Trips (DePICT)